Mark A. Grasso
- Director of Corporate Communications
As Director of Corporate Communications, Mr. Grasso is responsible for the management and production of Oxford’s communication efforts including company branding, corporate identity, marketing and advertising materials. Mr. Grasso also produces responses to new business pursuits and qualification requests.
Mr. Grasso joined Oxford in 2005. Prior to Oxford, Mr. Grasso worked for Deloitte in their Business Development Center where he was responsible for new business pursuits, oral presentations, discussion documents and print advertising for their Ohio Valley Region, assisting in the win of new business totaling in excess of $10 million. He also served on their national committee which led to the creation of guidelines and templates defining their new corporate brand.
Sample clients included; Alcoa Inc., Ashland, Bayer Corporation, Cardinal Health, Corning, Eli Lilly, Lexmark, LimitedBrands, Mellon Financial Corporation, M&T Bank, Mylan, NCAA, Respironics, Smuckers, Steak ‘N Shake, WelchAllyn and Wendy’s. Industries served included; Consumer Business, Financial Services, Life Sciences/Health Care, Manufacturing and the Public Sector.
Mr. Grasso also taught Advertising, Multi-Media and Graphic Design at Pittsburgh Technical Institute, Multi-Media workshops at Duquesne University, and spent six years in broadcasting with Baltimore based Sinclair Broadcasting Group. He also serves on the Rivers Club Membership Committee and is a member of the Media Association of Pittsburgh.
Mr. Grasso received his BFA from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Edward J. Lewis - Founder and Former Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Mark E. Mason - Founder & Vice Chairman
- Anne Lewis - Board Chair
- Steven J. Guy - President & Chief Executive Officer
- Stephen J. Nicotra - Vice President of Finance & Chief Financial Officer
- Louis G. DiNardo - Sr. Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Brian M. Albert - Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- Grant B. Mason - Vice President of Community Relations
- R. Scott Pollock - Vice President of Development
- Laurence R. Castonguay - Vice President of Acquisitions & Investments
- Michael R. Daniels - Vice President of Oxford Realty Services, Inc.
- Jeffrey L. Bodnar - Vice President of Property Management
- David B. Heaton - Assistant Vice President of Development
- Michael Barnard - Project Director
- Christen Cieslak - Project Director
- Andrew Lang - Director of Development Services
- Michael Green - Project Director
- Mike Pfeifer - Project Director
- Daniel J. Griffin General Manager Club Operations
- Zachary K. Ellis - Managing Director, Oxford Real Estate Advisors, Inc.
- Joseph M. Saccomano - Sr. Financial Analyst, Oxford Real Estate Advisors, Inc.
- Arthur J. DiDonato - Sr. Vice President, Brokerage, Oxford Realty Services, Inc.
- Richard A. Crimone - Sr. Vice President, Leasing, Oxford Realty Services, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Deitrick - Sr. Vice President, Oxford Realty Services, Inc.
- Christopher W. Koch - Vice President, Oxford Realty Services, Inc.
- Joseph F. Tosi - Vice President, Oxford Realty Services, Inc.
- Shawn Fox - Director of Business Development & Marketing
- Mark A. Grasso - Director of Corporate Communications
- Kathy LaMarca - Director of Compensation, Benefits and Human Resources
- Tammy Nicholas - Corporate Controller
- Pati Lindauer - Assistant General Counsel