Joseph G. Piccini, CPM
Vice President of Property Management
As Vice President of Property Management, Mr. Piccini has direct oversight responsibilities for over 12.5 million square feet of commercial office, medical office, retail, clinical and research laboratories and mixed-use properties, and is responsible for the overall financial and physical aspects of his managed properties.
Mr. Piccini returns to Oxford after three successful years as Managing Director of the Mid-Atlantic Region for ISS World, a multi-national services firm. During his tenure, Mr. Piccini managed and directed in excess of $60 million in business covering a multitude of states.
Mr. Piccini’s overall experience includes directing and monitoring the day-to-day activities of property and operation managers, operating and capital budget preparation, maintaining expense controls, planning and reporting, supervision of personnel, lease administration, tenant relations, property inspections, supervision of third-party vendors, assistance in tenant improvement and capital projects, risk management and general accounting including financial statement preparation.
Mr. Piccini began his career with Oxford Development Company in the Accounting Department in 1985. He moved into the Property Management Department shortly thereafter and rose to the position of Senior Property Manager. In 1995, Joe and his family moved to Kuwait and he was instrumental in the creation of a facility management company. After returning to Pittsburgh in March 1999, Oxford rehired Mr. Piccini, establishing him as a leader in the Property Management Department and resulting in his promotion to the position of Assistant Vice President.
Mr. Piccini has his BSBA and MBA from Robert Morris University in addition to being a Certified Property Manager (CPM). He is a past Board member of BOMA and is an active instructor in the BOMA RPA program.
- Edward J. Lewis - Founder and Former Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Mark E. Mason - Founder and Former Vice Chairman
- Anne Lewis - Board Chair
- Grant B. Mason - Vice Chairman
- Steven J. Guy - President & Chief Executive Officer
- Louis G. DiNardo - Sr. Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen J. Nicotra - Vice President of Finance & Chief Financial Officer
- Brian M. Albert - Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- R. Scott Pollock - Vice President of Development
- Joseph G. Piccini, CPM Vice President of Property Management
- Jeffrey A. Deitrick, SIOR - Vice President, Oxford Realty Services, Inc.
- Spencer L. Baker - Associate
- Michael Barnard, PE, LEED® AP DB+C - Project Director
- Jeffrey L. Bodnar, MFE, RPA - Assistant Vice President of Property Management
- Kelly Campitell - Property Manager
- Arthur J. DiDonato - Sr. Vice President, Brokerage, Oxford Realty Services, Inc.
- Mark A. Grasso - Director of Corporate Communications
- Michael Green - Project Director
- David B. Heaton - Assistant Vice President of Development
- Benjamin Kelley - Development Manager
- David Ketter, RPA - Director, Property Management
- Kathy LaMarca - Director of Compensation, Benefits and Human Resources
- Pati Lindauer - Assistant General Counsel
- Tammy Nicholas - Corporate Controller
- Taylor N. Powell - Associate
- Joseph M. Saccomano - Sr. Financial Analyst, Oxford Real Estate Advisors, Inc.
- Megan Stearman, LEED® Green Associate - Director of Marketing and Innovation
- Joseph F. Tosi - Vice President, Oxford Realty Services, Inc.
- Katie Wesolowski, CPM, RPA - Director, Property Management