In The Community
As a family-owned company with strong family values, the health and wellness of our employees, families, friends, colleagues and community is at our core.
Through leadership, support and volunteerism, our company and staff gives back to the many non-profit service, research and cultural organizations that call Western Pennsylvania home.
Some of the many organizations that Oxford is proud to support include:
- Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- Pittsburgh Public Theater
- The Greater Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce
- The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust
- The University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The United Way
- The YMCA