Homewood Station Senior Apartments
Creating New Neighborhoods in our Community
Oxford Development Company and S&A Homes are developing Homewood Station Senior Apartments, an $11.5 million, mixed-use development that will provide 41 new mixed-income residential units.
Located at the corner of North Homewood Ave. and Susquehanna St., the new four-story apartment building will provide adjacent access to the East Busway, along with other amenities including a public plaza and public spaces within the building for socializing. The building aims to achieve LEED® certification.
- 41-unit independent living apartment building
- Supportive services and retail on the first floor
- Public Plaza
- Ground floor commercial space available for neighborhood businesses
- Front porches and roof top decks
- Public spaces within the building for socializing
- Planned to achieve LEED® certification and includes a geothermal heating system